Our aim is to be the Educational Trust of choice for parents seeking an outstanding all-round education for their children.
Our aim is to be the Educational Trust of choice for parents seeking an outstanding all-round education for their children, maximising academic outcomes in relation to ability, becoming the market leader in adding value and building on our existing strengths of pastoral excellence, a strong artistic tradition and outstanding sporting provision, augmented by our warm and caring community.
Our Vision: We believe in putting the interests of our pupils first.
This strategy has at its core three objectives, which underpin our educational philosophy. The overall strategy for the Trust supports these core aims to enable us to continue delivering an exceptional and unique educational experience.
In Every Bedian:
- Develop wisdom and integrity
- Promote courage and compassion
- Cultivate ambition and curiosity
- Seek every available opportunity to support, guide and inspire our pupils to be passionate, curious, independent, happy and ambitious, both for themselves and for others, inside and outside of the classroom.
- Progress and promote each child’s unique talents through personalised, high quality academic, creative, co-curricular and sporting programmes.
- Value the contribution of every individual in order that they are recognised and celebrated, and in doing so ensure that every Bedian can contribute to the collective successes both of our school and the outside world.